Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Perfect Day

Taha and Sufyan gave us all a birthday treat today. As always we had our fair share of fun with our own brand of shenanigans. There is seldom a dull moment when we're all together.

I went about taking pictures as always.

Later Danish and Nayab gave us the news of their engagement which was a very pleasant surprise. Most of us couldn't even believe it and took a while to digest the news.

Umair thought Danish and Nayab were getting married separately and on the same date xD


7 comments:

  1. correction. YOU and I went about taking pictures. TBH its still hard to digest. But am happy for the both of them :D
    Shadi dDance scene on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo sab chhoro .. 5 comments karnay hein per entry .. lagg jao kaam pe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That news somehow gave me such an adrenaline rush that pushed me out of my extra-sleepy state that day! Throw Prince William-Kate out in the bin , the PTV-Zaman wedding will be the wedding of the year :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was shocked tooooo.... :) couldn't expect a serious news from sahir lodhiiiiiiii..... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get over Jad's display picture.. xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey it was an old old pic.. when i made my blogger account, get over it.. *remembering the middle parted hairs on a certain ID* :P

    ReplyDelete